domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

(english)


                                                    DIARY OF A SIM UNCONTROLLED


Well, I'm sorry but the wait is that my Sim had nothing interesting to do. Okay, my son andI are great together, had a great time, and that it only has 3 yearslook, here are a picture of him in his crib and I, well, I'm not in the crib, lol . :) 
Well, you see, the cradle is blue, my wife was so excited to have a girl who bought pink, and the truth is that we had to return jjojojo;). My wife is having a rough patch, according to her, just to fatten 3 kilos and is dying for exercise, but I get lazy :
My family is great, and I bought a camcorder to record movies and watch them when the baby is older,
I go out here watching the video I recorded: 
I love Mike, I've taken a walk,: 
I taught him how to walk, not yet known, 
Although I still feel I get older ... 
tHANKS :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario